Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day One at Disney World

I could not decide which picture to use - but why not Mickey.

Day one is over - this is amazing. We headed to Epcot for the first day. It was suppose to be an easy day. We were so busy. We met 5 princesses, 10 other characters, and ate in a Norwegian Castle, went Soaring over California, cruised through Mexico, and got rained on.

We had a wonderful time - and God is blessing us. We were at Epcot by 10 and then back to Give the Kids the World at 6 - and we were exhausted - at least Mom was. We had so much fun and have so many pictures- the kids are loving it. But Josh asked for a wheel chair for Sunday. It was a busy busy busy day.

Mom is heading off to bed - I have adjusted we think we have - to the time change. We are not wanting to go home - I think we all agree that Give the Kids the World Village is the best of them all.

God Bless!
The Henrys
Bruce, Lori, Josh and Sarah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I told you that Give Kids the World is a wonderful place!! It has grown so much since Kathy,my dad and I were there. How was Easter? I truly hope that you guys have a wonderful time.