Thursday, March 27, 2008

Home Again Home Again

Just had to go out with a bang - this is the perfect picture - The Magic Kingdom during the spectacular fireworks - they were so awesome and so was our trip.

I am having a hard time believing that we are out of here and the magic is ending. It has been an amazing week, and we are not ready to go. Sarah wants to take all the people home with her.

Another special memory is that Sarah had Ms Merry come and tuck her in last night. It led to a meltdown and tears galore. She really does not want to leave.

Well they are out playing with the boats again - one of their most favorite things to do. We are able to eat lunch here - so that will be lots of fun as we will have ice cream sundaes for dessert. Yummy. They have to go home to my boring cooking - I feel so sorry for them all and what is going to be like.

I will probably write more tomorrow when we are home, and maybe we will be awake - but I think we will have to see - I am still in a dream.

God Bless each of you -
The
Henrys
Bruce, Lori, Josh and Sarah

No comments: