Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh my is really day 3!

We really made a day of it - I was too exhausted last night so will fill you in on Day 3 - or Magic Kingdom Day.

We got an earlier start - and were in for a full day. We arrived at parking lot and took a Monorail into the Magic Kingdom.

I think we rode every ride possible, and saw everything. We left the park at 7 - with a very tired Josh.

I had to choose this picture as when I was 5 and went to Disneyland this was my favorite of favorite rides. So my darlings were with Dumbo!!!!

Asking at breakfast this morning what was the favorite ride - we all loved Splash Mountain - but we were totally drenched when we left. Sarah loved seeing the actual castle, a little bummed we did not get to go in - but it was beautiful and she kept her eye on it in the whole park. Josh liked the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - because he did not get wet. Dad - I think he liked it all. Me - I know I did not like Space Mountain - made me sick, and then Mad Hatter Tea Party - ugh. I loved the Buzz Lightyear Ride - woohoo it was great!

Then to top it off - Give the Kids the World - blessed our socks off this Easter. We woke up to plastic eggs scattered all over the grass in our yard. Then a great breakfast. Off to the Magic Kingdom - where I did not think you could ride so many rides. Having the pass was a blessing - rides had long waits, but we went ride to the front. Even rode the Jungle Cruise twice, because Josh did not want it end. Came back to our villa - hot, sunburned, and exhausted, to find Easter Baskets for the kids, candy for us, and Give the Kids the World Candy Land Game. We headed over to a wonderful Pot Roast dinner. Thinking we would head to bed early - it did not happen. We joined in on a life size Candy Land game. It was so much fun, we danced and had a blast. It was after 10 again before bed time. Because of that we are hanging out at Give the Kids the World today and rest and nap. Mom and Dad are wore out. Plus we want to get some swimming in too.

Have a Blessed Day - I will post tonight after we take pictures here.

The Henry's
Bruce, Lori, Josh and Sarah

No comments: